Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF THE LAW. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. With extensive collections of land tenure and business law forms in Great Britain, this is a comprehensive resource for all kinds of early English legal precedents from feudal to constitutional law, Jewish and Jesuit law, laws about public finance to food supply and forestry, and even immoral conditions. An abundance of law dictionaries, philosophy and history and criticism completes this series. <br>++++<br>The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: <br>++++ <br> De termi Hillarii an regni regis Edwardi tertii. xxix <br>An.<br>Law reports for 29 Edward III (Hilary, Easter, Trinity, and Michaelmas terms).<br>Text in Law French.<br>Caption title.<br>Imprint from colophon.<br>The last leaf is blank.<br>xlix,  leaves<br>[Imprinted at London: In Fletestrete within Temple Barre, at the signe of the hande & starre by Richard Tottyll. Cum priuilegio, An. domini. 1561]<br>Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R19. /<br>STC (2nd ed.) / 9571<br>Romance (Other)<br>Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery <br>++++ <br>This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- LanguageRomance (Other)
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight209 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.