All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated, this third edition of the best-selling book offers a comprehensive review of multimedia learning for both users and designers. The book contains design principles that are written to increase learning while debunking many popular theories about good design. The book also contains the most current research and includes new topics (e-learning for educators, new delivery techlogies, social media, and more) and offers helpful guidelines. The book s many examples: create working multimedia that inform the research guidelines; have been update to include real-world screen captures; extend principles to illustrate their application to synchrous e-learning tools.
- Author BiographyRuth Colvin Clark has worked for more than thirty years with instructional professionals assigned to design, develop, and select effective training for classroom or computer delivery. She is widely published in the areas of training, development, and performance improvement. Richard E. Mayer is professor of psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is an internationally-recognized expert in the application of learning psychology to design of instruction in multimedia learning environments, as well as the author of Multimedia Learning and the editor of the Cambridge Handbook of Multimedia Learning.
- Author(s)Richard E. Mayer,Ruth C. Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content Noteill
- Weight986 g
- Width186 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.