Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe accelerating iconic turn in our society today increasingly demands the interactive representation of contextual kwledge. At the same time the use of Web based learning environments highlight the audio-visual dimension of (e)pedagogy and the move towards practical, project-oriented curricula. Regardless of the educational field pedagogical expertise thus requires more and more understanding and control of visual elements and their interpretations. There is a growing need for visually oriented pedagogical experts such as teachers, tutors, designers and developers who are capable of community kwledge building and collaboration with other experts from different fields from both private and public sectors. The book intends to illuminate scientific and programmatic excerpts from an international community of researchers, practitioners, teachers and scholars working in interrelated fields such as Aesthetic Education, ePedagogy Design - Visual Kwledge Building, Visual Education, Art Education, Media Pedagogy and Intermedia Art Education.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Stefan Sonvilla-Weiss, born 1961 in Wels, Austria. Since 2003 he is professor and head of the international M.A.-programme ePedagogy Design - Visual Knowledge Building at the University of Art and Design Helsinki.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2005
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Noteill. and tables
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byStefan Sonvilla-Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.