All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fast track route to understanding how electronic data communications and Internet techlogy are transforming business processes. This book covers the key areas of e-processes from planning and management to using operations research techniques to organise systems and identifying operational requirements. It contains examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses including United Sugars and Cameron and Berkley. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyANDREW FIGHT is a Senior Consultant with Birchin Training and Consulting and the CFPB -- French Bankers Training Institution. He is the author of nine books and training manuals on banking related matters.
- Author(s)Andrew Fight
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight124 g
- Width125 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.