Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionE-based systems and computer networks are becoming standard practice across all sectors, including health, engineering, business, education, security, and citizen interaction with local and national government. They facilitate rapid and easy dissemination of information and data to assist service providers and end-users, offering existing and newly engineered services, products, and communication channels. Recent years have witnessed rising interest in these computerized systems and procedures, which exploit different forms of electronic media to offer effective and sophisticated solutions to a wide range of real-world applications. With contributions from researchers and practitioners from around the world, this two-volume book discusses and reports on new and important developments in the field of e-systems, covering a wide range of current issues in the design, engineering, and adoption of e-systems. E-Systems for the 21st Century: Concept, Developments and Applications focuses on the use of e-systems in many areas of sectors of contemporary life, including commerce and business, learning and education, health care, government and law, voting, and service businesses. The two-volume book offers comprehensive research and case studies addressing e-system use in health, business, education, security, and citizen interaction with local and national government. Several studies address the use of social networks in providing services as well as issues in maintenance and security of e-systems as well. This collection will be valuable to researchers at universities and other institutions working in these fields, practitioners in the research and development departments in industry, and students conducting research in the areas of e-systems. The book can be used as an advanced reference for a course taught at the undergraduate and graduate-level in business and engineering schools as well.
- Author BiographySeifedine Kadry, PhD, has been an associate professor with American University of the Middle East in Kuwait since 2010. He serves as editor-in-chief of the Research Journal of Mathematics and Statistics and the ARPN Journal of Systems and Software. He worked as head of software support and analysis unit of First National Bank where he designed and implement the data warehouse and business intelligence; he has published serveral books and is the author of more than 50 papers on applied math, computer science, and stochastic systems in peer-reviewed journals. At present his research focuses on system prognostics, stochastic systems, and probability and reliability analysis. He received a PhD in computational and applied mathematics in 2007 from the Blaise Pascal University (Clermont-II) - Clermont-Ferrand in France. Abdelkhalak El Hami, PhD, is a full professor at the National Institute of Applied Sciences in the Rouen area of France. He is the author of many articles in international journals and books on optimization and uncertainty software and has presented at many conferences. He is also an IEEE Senior Member as well as on the editorial boards of several journals.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note143 black & white illustrations
- Weight1860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byAbdelkhalak El Hami,Seifedine Kadry
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.