Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarla Browne-1/5/00, 3:05 pm to: All Departmentsre: I'm leaving w . . . but before I go there are some things you should kw...!!!! Set in a London ad agency desperate to land a coveted big account, e follows the bureaucratic bungling, cutthroat maneuvers, and outrageous sexual antics of a group of Miller-Shanks employees as they scheme, lie, lust, and claw their way up (and down) the company ladder. Written by a former advertising copywriter, this hilarious, dead-on-target vel marks the debut of a hip and exciting new voice in contemporary fiction. With the click of a mouse, Matt Beaumont brings the vel of letters into the twenty-first century, turning his merciless, unerring eye on today's Machiavellian corporate culture-with uproarious results. Rachel Stevenson, Personnel-1/5/00, 3:09 pmto: Chandra Kapoor cc: David Cruttonre: Urgent: Please delete Carla Browne's ID from e-mail with immediate effect. Thank you.
- Author BiographyMATT BEAUMONT is a creative director at an ad agency in London, and is the author of e and five other books.
- Author(s)Matt Beaumont
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Weight313 g
- Width137 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.