All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the process of e-discovery and put good practices in place. Electronic information involved in a lawsuit requires a completely different process for management and archiving than paper information. With the recent change to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure making all lawsuits subject to e-discovery as soon as they are filed, it is more important than ever to make sure that good e-discovery practices are in place. e-Discovery For Dummies is an ideal beginner resource for anyone looking to understand the rules and implications of e-discovery policy and procedures. This helpful guide introduces you to all the most important information for incorporating legal, technical, and judicial issues when dealing with the e-discovery process. You'll learn the various risks and best practices for a company that is facing litigation and you'll see how to develop an e-discovery strategy if a company does t already have one in place. * E-discovery is the process by which electronically stored information sought, located, secured, preserved, searched, filtered, authenticated, and produced with the intent of using it as evidence * Addresses the rules and process of e-discovery and the implications of t having good e-discovery practices in place * Explains how to develop an e-discovery strategy if a company does t have one in place e-Discovery For Dummies will help you discover the process and best practices of managing electronic information for lawsuits.
- Author BiographyLinda Volonino is an e-discovery consultant and computer forensics expert who aids lawyers and judges in preparing for e-discovery. She is coauthor of Computer Forensics For Dummies. Ian Redpath is an attorney with 32 years of litigation experience in federal courts. He consults on e-discovery.
- Author(s)Ian Redpath,Linda Volonino
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.