Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $55.00Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $79.00Trending at AU $82.31
- AU $53.96Trending at AU $56.51
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $32.71
- AU $53.96Trending at AU $64.64
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $38.67
- AU $50.15Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- Product InformationIdea Factory's franchise inspired by the game industry's console wars collides with the world of Japanese pop idols in Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. Players take on the role of a producer whose goal it is to help one of the four main Console Patron Units (CPUs) become a huge pop idol. The main goal in Producer mode is to gain fans, and gamers do this by selecting a daily activity for their CPU, witnessing key events with quirky NPCs, and controlling the songs, costumes, and lighting when CPUs perform concerts.<br><br>Daily activities include working, training, relaxing, putting on concerts, or moving to a new area to increase exposure, and activities can affect a CPU's status in nine different areas, including trust, rhythm, guts, stress, and haters. Before the action begins players can choose from a variety of different songs, stages, effects, costumes, and stage positions, and then when it's time for their CPU to perform they can man the camera and activate effects to properly capture the singing and dancing. The game ends after 180 days of a pop idol lifestyle, but it can conclude sooner if gamers let their CPU's stress level reach 100.
- PublisherNIS America
- GameHyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
- PlatformSony PlayStation Vita
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorLanguage, Partial Nudity, Suggestive Themes
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2014
- Game Special Features<li>Choose from four feisty young Console Patron Units and help them become pop idols<br/><br/><li>Manage the costumes, songs, effects, and camera angles for each concert<br/><br/><li>Earn as many fans as possible<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesHyperdimension Neptunia Series
Most relevant reviews
- rozsand12 Jan, 2016by
Adorable, but very thin on content.
By far the worst game I've loved in years. If you have played any of the Neptunia games, you'll know basically what you're in for. By any objective measure, the Neptunia series falls short. (Graphics, gameplay, recycled assets and content, etc.) PP is especially weak, even by series standards. But even so, the series is so lighthearted and cheerful that I just can't hate it. The world Compile Heart & Idea Factory created is packed full of bright colors, silly jokes, fun, and endearing characters. It's a mostly-harmless world that doesn't take itself seriously, and maybe that's what the IRL game industry needs right now. In an ironic way, I kind of think that Neptune herself is almost a perfect analogy for the games as a whole -- bumbling, lazy, incompetent, but so happy and friendly that she eventually wins even her adversaries over, given enough time. This series definitely won me over. If you're new to Neptunia, go with Rebirth 1 instead. PP is weak, even by Neptunia standards. But, if you're already a fan of the series, go for it. It may not be a good game, but it should at least make you laugh and bring a smile to your face. Cheers! Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 8e6834f2f61d4fd...18 Aug, 2015by
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!!!
One of my favorite series is Hyperdimension Neptunia! When I played it for the first time I was sucked in and now have to play each game of the series. The cast of characters are amazing and it's supper creative! I would recommend this game to everyone! If you love cute you will love this!!
- 7x8mcclain27 Aug, 2014by
This is a really great item I`d purchase, the game is 5 out of 5 with a 2 extra merchandise. And you can buy more. I highly recommend this item!