iPad Portable Genius: Covers iOS 8 and All Models of iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini by Paul McFedries (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the Genius tips and tricks that will make your iPad even better - w updated for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3! iPad Portable Genius is a practical, easy to read guide to getting the most out of your iPad. Written in a clear, -nsense style, this full-color resource describes the tips and tricks you may t discover on your own. You'll find helpful information about the most commonly used features, along with techniques that can help you do better things faster. Genius icons throughout the text highlight smarter ways to get things done, and plenty of screenshots provide visual examples of the techniques described. With coverage of the latest iOS and the newer-generation iPad Air and iPad mini, this book is a handy reference for any iPad user. Apple's iPad is unrivaled as the industry leader. Each generation of the iPad includes even more features than before, and the app store offers a world of ways to further customize your iPad to suit your needs. iPad Portable Genius gives you the fundamental skills that t only enhance your current iPad use, but also carry over into upgrades, new apps and the underlying techniques that can help you make the most of the iOS. Learn to: * Find your way around iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and older models of the iPad and iPad mini * Connect to a network and sync your apps, photos, music, and more * Organize your contacts and track your appointments * Get more out of e-mail, audio, video, and Web surfing * Configure your iPad, download apps, and troubleshoot when things go wrong You've got the most coveted tablet on the market don't you want to see what it can do? If you're only using your iPad for e-mail and the Internet, you haven't even scratched the surface. iPad Portable Genius is your handy guide to full iPad functionality.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries has written more than 85 books that have sold four million copies worldwide, including iPhone Portable Genius and all previous editions of iPad Portable Genius. Paul encourages all readers to drop by his website at www.mcfedries.com.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitlePortable Genius
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.