All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and there is reason why it should be the preserve of the younger generation. iPad for Seniors in easy steps gives you a comprehensive introduction to the iPad, showing you how it differs from more traditional computers and how to find your way around this captivating device. The book covers all of the settings that can be applied and explains how to best use the virtual keyboard on the iPad. iPad for Seniors in easy steps details all of the main functions of the iPad, including working with the built-in apps and navigating around with Multi-Touch Gestures. It also looks at a variety of tasks that can be undertaken on the iPad, from staying organized to keeping in touch and getting the most out of your music, photos, videos and books. iPad for Seniors in easy steps also looks at areas of interest in which the iPad can be used to make life more fulfilling, such as when traveling, dealing with finances and viewing artwork. The book details the flexibility and power of the iPad and shows why it should always be your constant companion. A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, covering iOS 7 (due September 2013) and presented in larger type for easier reading.
- Author BiographyNick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and Web-authoring subjects. He lives in Perth, U.K.
- Author(s)Nick Vandome
- PublisherIn Easy Steps Limited
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleIn Easy Steps
- Place of PublicationSoutham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIn Easy Steps Limited
- Content NoteFull colour screensots, photographs and diagrams
- Weight431 g
- Width186 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.