All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest book on iPad basics in the popular Computer Books for Seniors series, with more than 300,000 copies sold This comprehensive and invaluable book shows readers how to get the most out of an iPad with iOS 9 or higher. The iPad is a user-friendly, portable multimedia device with endless capabilities and this book teaches users how to surf the Internet, write e-mails, jot down tes, and maintain a calendar. The iPad's built-in apps applications are also discussed, including listening to music, taking pictures, and make video calls. In addition, this guidebook shows readers how to use the App Store, where additional apps can be downloaded free of charge or for a small cost. Other topics discussed include navigating screens; connecting to a Wi-Fi or 3/4G network; and using Facebook, Twitter, and Skype. Each chapter of this book is broken down into small, concise, step-by-step instructions that can be followed at any own pace. With large-print type and an extensive index, this is the best resource for anyone who wants to get to kw their iPad.
- Author BiographyStudio Visual Steps is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to producing useful and informative technology titles.
- Author(s)Studio Visual Steps
- PublisherVisual Steps B.V
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationUithoorn
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVisual Steps B.V
- Weight1006 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.