iPhone and iPad Apps for Absolute Beginners by Laurence Moroney, Rory Lewis, Chad Mello (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.09+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSo how do you build an application for the iPhone and iPad? Don't you need to spend years learning complicated programming languages? What about Objective-C and Cocoa touch? The answer is that you don't need to kw any of those things! Anybody can start building simple apps for the iPhone and iPad, and this book will show you how. This update of an Apress bestseller walks you through creating your first app, using plain English and practical examples using the iOS 6 software development platform and more. It cuts through the fog of jargon and misinformation that surrounds iPhone and iPad app development, and gives you simple, step-by-step instructions to get you started. * Teaches iPhone and iPad apps development in language anyone can understand * Provides simple, step-by-step examples that make learning easy, using iOS 6 * Offers bonus videos from the author that enable you to follow along--it's like your own private classroom The iPhone is the hottest gadget of our generation, and much of its success has been fueled by the App Store, Apple's online marketplace for iPhone apps. Over 1 billion apps were downloaded during the nine months following the launch of the App Store, ranging from the simplest games to the most complex business apps. Everyone has an idea for the next bestselling iPhone app--that's why you're reading this w! And with the popularity of the iPad, this demand will just continue to grow. What you'll learn * Get both yourself and your computer set up for iPhone and iPad application development * Start by making small changes to existing applications to build your kwledge and experience before creating your own applications * Follow steps in plain English to build simple apps and get them working immediately * Style your application so that it looks good and users can easily navigate through it * Make use of the iPhone's touch screen and accelerometer * Use shortcuts and cheat sheets to create apps the easy way Who this book is for If you have a great idea for an iPhone or iPad app, but have never programmed before, then this book is for you. You don't need to have any previous computer programming skills--as long as you have a desire to learn, and you kw which end of the mouse is which, you'll be fine. Table of Contents * Before We Get Started * Blast-Off! * Keep on Truckin * Buttons and Labels with Multiple Graphics * Touches * Switches * Storyboards * Intro to MapKits * MapKit * iCLOUD
- Author BiographyRory Lewis is assistant professor of computer science at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. He is often mistaken for a hippie, wearing Dead-head shirts and walking aimlessly around the campus. He is often described as the guy in the office where students are always lined up outside. He is often heralded as the dude that will explain your math and computer code, even when he first checks and sees you ve done 800 tweets and 2,700 Facebook comments while you should have been in class! He is described by his adult daughters as a dad that was once a successful microprocessor litigation lawyer in Palo Alto, but couldn t resist his dorkiness and went back to school to become a doctor of geekdom!
- Author(s)Chad Mello,Laurence Moroney,Rory Lewis
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.