All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe iPhone is a complete, fully functional multimedia device. In this comprehensive book you will get acquainted with the core features of the iPhone as well as many of the additional options that are available. The clear and concise instructions and full-color screenshots show exactly what to do. The extra tips, tes and help sections will help even further to get the most out of the iPhone. This user-friendly book will show you how to make phone calls, send and receive email, and surf the Internet. Most of the standard apps are also discussed. Learn how to take pictures, shoot videos, listen to your favorite music and even maintain a calendar. This book also shows you how to download apps from the App Store, where there are many more apps available for free or for a small charge. Explore and discover the possibilities of this handy device with this practical book! Learn how to: Make phone calls and send text messages | Connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular data network | Surf the Internet and use email | Use built-in applications | Download apps from the App Store | Work with photos, video and music Suitable for: iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5 and 4S with iOS 8 or higher.
- Author BiographyStudio Visual Steps is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to producing useful and informative technology titles.
- Author(s)Studio Visual Steps
- PublisherVisual Steps B.V
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationUithoorn
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVisual Steps B.V
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight992 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.