Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.17Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionsTori Tellingis a chance for Tori to set the record straight on her personal life and to let readers experience the truly unique life she's led - with its undeniable childhood privileges, tabloid misperceptions, career successes, and personal regrets. This is Tori's opportunity to define herself on her own terms. Whereas her VH1 show So Notoriouswas brilliant, self-effacing satire, her memoir will directly showcase the tabloid lies and scrutiny, her family and childhood (including a tour through the infamous Spelling mansion), her marriages, her scandalous divorce, her experiences as a new mom, and the empowering humour that stems from a private life made public caricature. Few actresses have a personal story that's more unique and full of twists and drama than their roles. Tori's tell-all memoir will be a juicy, eye-opening volume every bit as enthralling and addictive as one of her father's smash series.
- Author BiographyTori Spelling is an actress whose career spans theatre, television, and film. She's received critical praise for her work in such independent films as Trick and The House of Yes.
- Author(s)Tori Spelling
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Out-of-print date23/01/2016
- Content Note16-page 4C insert
- Weight323 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.38
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.