Shop by Category
Save on Vehicle Parts & Accessories
- Oneal NEW 2018 Mx Rider Boot Dirt Bike Adult Black Orange Cheap Motocross BootsAU $189.95Trending at AU $192.25
- MENS MOTORCYCLE BLACK CARGO JEANS REINFORCED WITH DuPont™ KEVLAR ® FREE POSTAGEAU $101.40Trending at AU $179.71
- AGV K3 SV Simoncelli White Red Motorcycle Road Bike Racing HelmetAU $240.47Trending at AU $243.37
- 48 SMD COB LED T10 4W 12V Light Car Interior Panel Lights Dome Lamp Bulb+PartsAU $1.00Trending at AU $1.01
- TCX Men Street Ace Waterproof Casual Motorcycle Shoes Riding Boots Urban DucatiAU $199.00Trending at AU $201.41
- K&N Panel Air Filter FOR MITSUBISHI TRITON MQ (33-2443)AU $79.00Trending at AU $109.79
- 2x 4Wire O2 Oxygen Sensors For Holden Commodore V6 V8 3.8L VS VT VU VX V2 VZ LS1AU $38.50Trending at AU $46.33
- BENDIX Rear Set Brake Shoes x 4 Toyota DYNA HIACE 50 60 100 110 SERIES BS1660AU $52.00Trending at AU $55.40
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Which car parts and accessories should you always keep handy?
Taking the car to the shop can be expensive, especially if it needs a big service or repair. Anyone with sufficient knowledge of cars can often save money by doing some of the basics at home. For those interested in working on their car at home, there are certain car parts and car accessories that can make life easier. It’s worth noting that some car warranties require all repairs and maintenance to be carried out by a licensed mechanic, so check for details before starting work on the car.
First up, a tool kit. Working on a car requires certain basic tools, however, tools generally don’t come cheap – the good ones anyway. Work out which tools are essential, and collect them over time.
When it comes to car parts, it can be handy having the essentials in the garage. These can include spark plugs, filters and wiper blades, as well as fluids, such as oil, transmission fluid, radiator coolant, windscreen washer, and power steering fluid. As for car accessories, a manual for the car being worked on is essential; while overalls and steel toe cap boots are great for extra protection.
What should you look for when buying protective motorbike clothing?
For those looking for protective motorcycle clothing, it’s important to make sure it provides sufficient protection.
One of the most important items to invest in is a good helmet. Make sure the helmet displays a sticker stating that it complies with the Australian Standard AS 1698 to ensure it is safety approved. From there, there is the choice of full face, open face or flip front.
Boots are another important item. Boots can help protect the feet and ankles in the event of a crash. Choose a style that’s comfortable and meets style and riding requirements. Protective clothing can make the difference between life and death on the roads, so it’s a good idea to invest in good quality items. This can include jacket and pants, or even Kevlar-insulated hoodies and jeans.