Insights to Help Optimise Your Inventory
Read This if
- You want insights into trending items and categories to help you with inventory sourcing
- You want listing and category-level recommendations to help optimise your inventory
- You want access to traffic data to see how your listings are performing
Get Sourcing Insights with eBay Research
We’ve enhanced the eBay Research tool (also known as Terapeak) to help you identify top categories to sell in and to determine best-selling products to help with sourcing inventory. We’ve also improved the user interface so you now get suggestions of categories to explore which enables more relevant searches and allows you to filter your search by item specifics.
New Listing Quality and Traffic Report in Seller Hub
We’ve added new functionality to the Seller Hub Performance tab, so you can download listing quality and traffic reports to help you better monitor your business performance.
- Listing Quality Report - This downloadable report includes detailed listing and category-level recommendations for optimising your listings. It will also flag if and why your listings were rejected from Google Shopping ads. You can use it to help boost listing views and sales and see how you rank against your eBay competitors. The listing quality report is already available to selected sellers and will be rolled out to Store subscribers starting in March.
- Traffic report - We’ve updated the traffic report so you can see the breakdown of impressions for your items in search versus non-search. You’ll also be able to see what percentage of impressions are coming from the top 20 search slots and the percentage change in impressions.