$10 off Eligible Items with AfterPay on eBay
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer Period. This offer will be available for as long as it is displayed by eBay at https://www.ebay.com.au for a limited time only (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- Conditions . The offer entitles you to $10 off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) on Eligible Items, when you spend $20+ and check out using Afterpay during the Offer Period. A maximum discount of $10 per transaction applies. Multiple items may be purchased in 1 transactions (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- 'Eligible Items' means all items listed at https://www.ebay.com.au where these terms and conditions are found, and the coupon redemption code AFTERPAY10 is displayed in the item listing.
- Redemption. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code AFTERPAY10 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. Eligible Users can only use the redemption code 1 time during the Offer Period. The code is provided to You as an eBay User and the limitations on its usage apply on that basis even though you may have registered a number of different eBay User IDs.
- Afterpay Terms and Conditions. Use of Afterpay on eBay is subject to purchase eligibility and Afterpay approval. Afterpay Terms and Conditions apply.
- eBay rights. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
Active. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member with an active account at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay).
Registered address. You must have an Australian registered address for Your eBay.com.au account to redeem this offer.
Shipping. Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
Returns. If You return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to You.
Cancellations. If You redeem this offer and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the value of the discount will not be refunded to You and the transaction will still be considered a redemption under clause 5.
No withdrawal. This offer cannot be withdrawn into Your bank account and cannot be transferred.
Stock. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts.
Liability. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by You in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
Changes. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
Monetary Amounts. All monetary amounts specified in these terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.