All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionReal estate words and real estate terms can be very confusing. Both experienced real estate investors and consumers will love this A-to-Z guide packed with more than 2,400 complicated terms easily defined. No categories are overlooked. Find all the answers you'll ever need to a universe of real estate terms on thousands of subjects, such as: abstract of title, wraparound debt, caveat emptor, escheat, metes and bounds, pipestem lot, recital, testator, devisee, and 2,400 more. This book is designed to assist real estate agents, consumers, and investors. This new handy guide will simplify these complicated and confusing terms for quick and easy understanding. You will t find lengthy and difficult words in the description, just short and easy to understand answers.
- Author BiographyJeff Haden bought his first home while still in college; since then he s invested extensively in residential and commercial properties in five states. He has also written extensively on real estate investing, mortgages, and personal finance. A graduate of James Madison University, he is also President of BlackBird Media, an advertising agency and book publishing services provider.
- Author(s)Jeff Haden
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.