Press A Delicious Burger With These Burger Presses
A burger press is one of the best tools to have if you love to enjoy delicious, fresh hamburgers at home, any time of day, any day of the week. They range from basic well-oiled metal rings to complex machines with several stacking functions. Whatever you decide to buy, the main purpose of a burger press is to eliminate the mess you can make when you try to create burger patties by hand. If you want to save time, and enjoy a feast, shop for burger presses on eBay today.
Considerations when buying burger presses
When choosing a burger press, there are a few things you need to take into account. Starting with the size of your patty. A good burger press should allow you to make patties with varying thicknesses, you can make a quarter pounder, half pounder, and more. Other features to look for include:
- A spring-loaded pusher that enables you to remove burgers from the press easily.
- A non-stick coating and durable design – plastic presses may stick to your meat.
- The addition of wax paper or parchment paper that can prevent burgers from sticking to the base.
- Adjustable settings – so you can choose if you want a round or square press and change the sizes for larger burgers or even sliders.
- Easy cleaning! Some metal presses won’t be dishwasher safe, so you’ll need to hand wash them. Plastic presses may have meat stick to them so will need a scrub.
When you’re shopping, consider the number of patties the press produces as well – the more it makes, the more efficient your cooking will be, particularly if you’re having a barbie with mates or a party! Shop for the top-quality burger presses on eBay today and start making delicious burgers. Why not get yourself a bread maker so you can make your own burger buns as well, and an ice maker to enjoy a nice cold drink with your burgers.
If you sign up to be an eBay Plus member, you can shop with eBay Plus-approved sellers and get special deals all year long. You can also get free express delivery and return their items for no extra charge. Keep in mind that some eBay sellers offer Afterpay, so if you’re on a budget, you can buy now and pay later.