If you're new to selling, or you just sell occasionally, use our quick listing tool - opens in new window or tab to create your listing in just a few minutes. If you find you need more options, simply use the Switch to advanced tool link at the top of the listing page.
Once you've got some listings up and running, go to Seller Hub for all the tools you need to manage your eBay business.
Advanced listing form features
The advanced listing form has a range of features not included in the quick listing tool. Here are just some of those features:
- Buyer requirements – Exclude buyers you don't want to do business with, such as those living in a country you don't post to
- Subtitle – Display more information about your item in search results
- Listing Designer – Achieve a professional appearance without HTML, including reusable text inserts for descriptions
- Templates – Save as many as 10 listings to use as templates for future listings
- Combined postage discounts – Create rules to apply postage discounts when items are combined
- Lots – Sell multiple items to one buyer in just one listing
- Visitor counter – Find out how much interest your listing is getting
Some listing features in the advanced listing form incur additional fees. You'll be able to see the fees listed in the tool and in the Review your fees section.
Learn more about the tools available in Seller Hub to help you manage sales, from listing creation to marketing and traffic analysis.