All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMen's Discipleship Journal is a simple and effective resource for building Christ-centered relationships. There are four basic goals presented: (1) Building new relationships, or reigniting existing relationships around biblical truths. (2) Recognizing and taking opportunities within these relationships to minister to spiritual needs. (3) Developing regular study and discipleship habits. (4) Showing Christ's love without any ulterior motives. This book isn't just a record of who we're praying for; it's also a journal of discipleship questions, biblical discussions, and our own personal growth. Included is a topical catalogue of Scripture references and a brief overview of each book of the Bible. Men's Discipleship Journal focuses on building five Christ-centered relationships and compels us to give of ourselves for the benefit of others. It creates within us a hunger to see others come to kw the Lord and grow in Him. It also creates an excitement about kwing and sharing the truth; and ultimately seeing the truth set others free.
- Author BiographyJeff Canfield's background and experience includes six years in the Army National Guard, eight years in municipal law enforcement, and seven years working directly with delinquent youth. Jeff has served faithfully in pastoral ministry since 1999. He earned a Doctorate in Ministry from Logos University where he serves as part of the adjunct faculty for distance education. Jeff Canfield is the author of: A Call to Honor, Life Isn't Rocket Science, the Somerset Elm series (historical Christian fiction in three novellas), Somerset Elm-Joshua's Journey (all three novellas in one novel), The End of the Lane (Christian fiction), When Church and Government Collide (nonfiction), several volumes of Reproducible Bible Studies, and he's the coauthor of What Left Behind Left Out-The Truth (nonfiction). To contact Jeff, e-mail him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Jeff Canfield D Min
- Date of Publication13/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.