How to Create Your Own Printed Text Papers:
1) Copy text into your favorite word processing program.
2) Copy additional blocks of the same text, over and over again until the whole page is full.
3) Change the font of the entire block to a free-flowing script, or any other font that seems to fit your chosen theme.
4) Trim 12"x12" scrapbook papers to 8.5"x11" to fit into your printed if needed.
5) Print your text page directly on the patterned paper.
6) Use your new papers to create elements on your next scrapbook page.
Tip: Change the margins on your document to be as small as you can for your printer so that the text will fill as much of the page as possible. Also, you may want to "full justify" your text so that it evenly fills the page.