This is a bottle of Newly High Quality 100pcs PH + Glucose + Protein Urine Testing Strips, allow you to test your Urine PH + Protein + Glucose Content within 30 seconds! --> One Strip for 3 test - PH, Glucose and Protein!
Why Test your Urine For Glucose?The glucose urine test measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in a urine sample. The presence of glucose in the urine is called glycosuria or glucosuria. The main purpose of this Glucose Urine Test is use to track the existence and level of Diabetes.
Glucose is not usually found in urine. If it is, further testing is needed.
Normal glucose range in urine: 0 - 0.8 mmol/l (0 - 15 mg/dL)
Greater than normal levels of glucose may occur with:
Diabetes, although blood glucose tests are needed to diagnose diabetes. Small increases in urine glucose levels after a large meal are not always a cause for concern.
A rare condition in which glucose is released from the kidneys into the urine, even when blood glucose levels are normal (renal glycosuria)
Pregnancy -- up to half of women will have glucose in their urine at some point during pregnancy. Glucose in the urine may mean that a woman has gestational diabetes.
Glucose will only show up in the urine once it has reached high levels in the blood.
Diabetes is a lifelong (chronic) disease in which there are high levels of sugar in the blood.
There are three major types of diabetes. The causes and risk factors are different for each type:
* Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, but it is most often diagnosed in children, teens, or young adults. In this disease, the body makes little or no insulin. Daily injections of insulin are needed. The exact cause is unknown.
* Type 2 diabetes makes up most of diabetes cases. It most often occurs in adulthood, but teens and young adults are now being diagnosed with it because of high obesity rates. Many people with type 2 diabetes do not know they have it.
* Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that develops at any time during pregnancy in a woman who does not have diabetes.
There is no cure for diabetes. Treatment involves medicines, diet, and exercise to control blood sugar and prevent symptoms and problems.
Why Test your Urine For Protein?This test is most often performed to detect the kidney disease and you will need to cousult doctor immediately when you discovered large amount of protein shown in the test result.
Normally, protein is not found in urine when a routine dipstick test is performed. However, tiny amounts of protein can be detected using special methods. This is because the kidney is supposed to keep large substances like protein in the blood. Even if small amounts of protein do get through, the body normally reabsorbs them.
Some proteins will appear in the urine if the levels of protein in blood become high, even when the kidney is working properly.
If the kidney is diseased, protein will appear in the urine even if blood protein levels are normal.
Small increases in urine protein levels are usually not a cause for concern.
However, larger amounts of protein in the urine may be due to:
* Bladder tumor
* Congestive heart failure
* Diabetic nephropathy
* Goodpasture syndrome
* Heavy metal poisoning
* Kidney-damaging drugs (nephrotoxic drugs)
* Polycystic kidney disease
* Systemic lupus erythematosus
* Urinary tract infection
This test is based on the color change of the indicator tetrabromophenol blue. A positive reaction is indicated by a color change from yellow through green and then to greenish-blue.
The minimum sensitivity of this test is 10 mg/dl of protein in urine.
Why Test your Urine For PH?Please be noticed that the our PH Strips is specifically to measure PH Range within 6.0 to 8.5 , you may ask:" So what?"
There are a lot of PH Strips seller in the market are stating their PH Strips are offering "Full range PH from 0 to 14"; but these PH Strips are not suitable for test body PH, since you cannot get detail reading due to the broad range.
To get an accurate Test result for Body PH, you will need to use PH Strips within the PH Range of 6.0 to 8.5 and with unit incriments of PH 0.25 intervals. Our PH Test Strips have these incriments and at the PH Range of 6.0 to 8.5
About Acid / Alkaline ImbalanceAcid / alkaline Imbalance can weaken your body organs and bones, and lead to variety of serious disease. In fact, most of us are "over acid" in our body, that cause by:
1. Excess emotional stress, physical stress and envionmental stress.
2. Poor digestion or food intolerances.
3. Insufficient oxygen uptake due to poor nutrient intake or poor breathing techniques or lack of exercises.
4. "Hyperinsulimia" or excess insulin intake, which lead to allergies, food intolerances and poor digestions.
5. Insufficient intake of vitamins and minerals.
The over acid condition can give negative effects to all major body systems, which inclusive of Intestinal and digestive systems, Circulatory, Immune and Respiratory System.
Health concerns associated with acidosis will be inclusive of:
1. Cardiovascular weakness.
2. Low Energy.
3. Weight Gain.
4. Bladder and Kidney concern.
5. Immune Deficiency.
6. Acceleration of Free Radical Damage.
7. Structural System weaknes, including of brittle bones and hip fractures.
If your body is "over alkaline", it cause many of the same kind of mineral problems, such as:
1. Digestive system sluggishness.
2. Nervous system exhaustion.
3. Urinary System weakness.
4. Respiratory system compromise
5. Immune system concern.
Your body can suffer from severe damage due to high acidity or high alkality - That you might undetected for years!
What is pH?pH is known as Potential of Hydrogen, it is a measure of acidity and alkality of a solution. The measurement of pH range between 0 to 14, the lower the pH reading, the solution have higher acidity; whereby the higher the pH Reading, the solution will have higher alkality. If the solution show reading of pH 7, it is neutral - it means it is neither have any acidity or alkality at all.
How do you test your urine for PH, Protein and Glucose?1. Dip the test end of the strip into fresh urine.
2. Remove the strip from the urine and wait 15 seconds.
3. Compare the color on the strip with the color chart on the bottle.
The urine test will tell you whether you have no Glucose and Protein present or if you have trace, small, moderate, or large Protein and Glucose present. Beside, it will also show your current body PH reading as well :)
If your urine has moderate or large Protein / Glucose present, call your doctor or nurse right away.
Follow the directions for testing exactly and time the test accurately. Read the directions before doing the test. Protect the test strips from damage that might change the results.
* Do not touch the test area of the strip or allow it to touch the table.
* Protect the test strips from moisture, direct sunlight and heat. Keep the test strips in a cool, dry place but do not store in the refrigerator. Do not remove desiccant (white packet in bottle). Replace the bottle cap promptly and tightly.
* Check the expiration date on your test strips. Do not use if the date has passed. Use the strips within 6 months after first opening the bottle.
* Do not use test strips that have discolored.
Click Here to Buy PH + Glucose + Protein Urine Strip
Thanks for taking the time to read my guide.
If you found this guide helpful, please vote YES below.
Voting YES helps others in the eBay community.Cheers :)