How To Use Our Reed Diffuser Oil
- Pour reed diffuser oil into a clean, dry glass reed diffuser.
- Fill your diffuser to approx. 75% - 85% full to avoid overflowing. (With our diffuser glassware able to hold 140mls of oil, and our refills being 100mls, you will never have this problem).
- Remove rubber band and place reeds into the diffuser. Be sure to space out the reeds.
- Place in a suitable spot in your home, away from children, pets and electrical equipment.
- Reed Diffuser Oil will continue to fragrance your home for approx 2 months. You can use until all fragrance is gone from the oil, or until the oil disappears, whichever happens first.
Our Top Tips & Tricks on using our Reed Diffuser Oil
- Reed diffusers work best when placed in an area with good air flow.
- I recommend using multiple diffusers if you are trying to fragrance a large area or hide bad odours.
- Turn the reeds weekly to keep the scent fresh, or when you are about to have visitors.
- Make sure to use new reeds every time you change your oil. Our Reed Diffuser Refills come with 10 x free reeds everytime you purchase a bottle.