- See the percentage of positive feedbacks. Usually a good EBayer has above 95% positive feedback. But usually I only buy for an EBayer that has a positive feedback 98% or above.
- Go to EBayer profile, and see the comments of the feedback. You can check how the customers' satisfaction are.
- If the EBayer is a seller see the auction or store page. Usually a good EBayer has a good picture and detailed information about the product.
- Test their response! Try to email them (eg. about the product, shipping, etc). If their response is quick, less than 12 hours. It means that they care about their customer.
- If the EBayer is a power seller you can almost sure if they are a good EBayer. However you still have to check their feedback.
Identifying a Good EBayer
Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
26 June 2006
Have something to share, create your own Guide... Write a Guide
Explore more Guides