- Pack a nice long dress and a nice short dress, the long can be worn to a dinner or a BBQ party, the short during the day or dancing
- Leggings are a must (you can wear with the short dress or a long top during the day)
- Capris in cotton or denim are great teamed with t-shirts and singlet tops, pack 2 of each
- A lovely cardi will come in handy to pop on if the weather turns cool, day or evening
- Sheer sparkly sarong are so versatile, you can pop over swimmers as cover up or at pool parties or wear as a shawl to dinner over a dress
- Pick clothing in fabrics that travel well and do not wrinkle, who wants to iron on their holidays? Fine fabrics with a blend of elastine and polyester are good choices as they resist wrinkling. When packing for a trip, I roll rather then fold the garments, and if the fabric is prone to wrinkling, pop a sheet of white tissue paper in the garment as you gently roll it up, this will help keep the wrinkling away.