Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H ATX Motherboard LGA1155 Core i3/i5/i7 D-Sub/DVI-D USB3 HDMI
Hot price for a brand new
Intel B75 Chipset, Socket 1155, 4x DDR3,
SATA3, USB3.0, ATX
HDMI DVI-D D-Sub
Intel® Small Business Advantage
GIGABYTE B75 series motherboards possess a range of features that are designed to offer vastly improved and simplified control over unmanaged IT infrastructure, with specific focus on security, data backup and raising productivity levels overall...more
*GIGABYTE B75 motherboards can support Intel® Wireless display only when combined with an appropriate Intel Wi-Fi module.
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors
New 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors are based on the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor architecture, manufactured using the latest 22nm process to create a visually optimized processor platform. Based on the mature LGA 1155 socket, 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors feature up to four high-performance 64-bit processor cores and 8MB of L3 cache Smart Cache, and overall performance when you need it most.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards take advantage of the latest connectivity and expansion bus technologies available on the Intel platform. The 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor platform debuts the new PCI Express gen. 3.0 expansion bus, allowing users to take advantage of the next generation, high-bandwidth discrete graphics card solutions.
* PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows® 7 is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application data is lost.
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Intel® Smart Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud services.
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
Enhanced Built-in Visuals
With updated and improved processor graphics and multimedia, 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors offer you the best possible media and entertainment experience. Native support for multiple digital displays, plus DirectX 11 capable graphics, Intel® Quick Sync Video 2.0 and Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500 ensure you can enjoy new levels of 3D gaming and HD content manipulation.
Intel® Quick Sync 2.0
Faster media encoding performance
Saves your valuable time when create and edit video, synchronize it with other devices, and share it–at home and on the internet. Intel Quick Sync Video uses hardware on the processor, instead of software, to accelerate video encoding.
DirectX 11 Support
Better Visual Experience
Microsoft DirectX 11 provides eye-popping 3D visuals found for today's latest PC games and is designed to be more efficient, leverage the power of today's multi-core processors, and provide support for sophisticated shading and texturing techniques such as tessellation.
UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid Capacitors
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85? ambient temperature.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
GIGABYTE motherboards boast SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology made possible through an additional onboard host controller. With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience a theoretical 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices.
SATA 6 Gbps
GIGABYTE motherboards are High-Speed SATA Revision 3.0 compatible, delivering superfast 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gbps).
3x USB Power Boost
GIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
LAN Optimizer - Intelligent optimization network management tool
GIGABYTE LAN Optimizer is designed to allow the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth.
On/Off Charge Technology
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
Multi-display support with AMD CrossFireX™
AMD CrossFireX™ delivers the ultimate graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, the DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
ErP Lot 6 support
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® B75 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:|
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCI Express 2.0 standard when an Intel 32nm (Sandy Bridge) CPU is installed.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for LAN Optimizer (Intelligent optimization network management tool)
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Small Business Advantage
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Futu Online Express
If you choose Australia Post Express Post, your order will be processed
within 24 hours of your payment being cleared. If your postcode is listed in
the table below, the expected delivery time is the next business day after
dispatch (ie. The day after your parcel leaves our warehouse). If your postcode
is not included, we will use an alternative postal service such as
Fastway, Couriers Please or eParcel, whichever will deliver quickest to your
postcode. This will usually take a few days longer. Please see below for all
postcodes that are included in the next business day delivery network.
The Australia Post Express
Post network covers 80% of Australian
business addresses, private addresses and post office boxes. If your item is
for an address outside this network, we'll use the fastest possible transport
links, but it won't be covered by our Next Day Guarantee. For next business day
delivery, Express Post items can be sent between all locations listed below.
0200-0250; 2600-2639; 2900-2920
Sydney and suburbs
1000-1920; 2000-2249; 2555-2574; 2740-2786
Melbourne and suburbs
Geelong and suburbs
3000-3210; 3335-3338; 3340#; 3427-3429; 3750#; 3755#; 3757#;
3765-3767; 3782; 3785-3796; 3800-3810; 3910-3915; 3930-3934; 3975-3977#;
City of Toowoomba
Sunshine Coast Areas
Hervey Bay City
2484-2490; 4210-4299; 9726; 9728; 9729
7000-7019; 7050-7053; 7055; 7172; 7892
To and from Perth
From all above locations to Perth CDB
Only from Perth CBD
(6000-6005; 6800-6899) to: