Title: Mrs Beeton's Book of Household Management 1906
Author Name: Isabella Beeton
Publisher: Ward, Lock & Co
Published date: 1906
This date is supplied from the publishers data and can be inaccurate. If you require a specific edition please contact us.
Seller ID: 10148vin107
Description: Hardcover; English language; No jacket; 8vo - over 7.75" - 9.75" tall; good condition; HEAVY BOOK (about 2.8 kg); 1906 New Edition; green boards with red leather spine cover and some scuffing to top and bottom edges; 35mm vertical split to centre of top of spine covering; coloured frontis detached but present, binding otherwise sound; small tear to pp329-332 but nothing missing; pages mostly very clean with only occasional small mark; around 2100 pages including adverts.
ISBN Number: N/A
Book Condition: Used; Good
Very Good - Above average condition with only slight signs of usage.
Good - Shows some signs of wear, may have an inscription or library markings inside but is in otherwise good intact condition.
Acceptable or Reading Copy - Well used with no loose or missing pages, suitable for someone simply looking for a copy to read.
Payment and Postage
To Australia using Royal Mail Airmail.
Please contact us for a shipping quote before purchasing this item.
Our average delivery time to Australia is 10 business days although in some cases due to customs delays this can be considerably longer. See dispatch times below for full details.
• Dispatch Times - Your order will be dispatched within 1 UK business day of your order being placed.
• Domestic 2nd class average delivery time is 3 UK business days.
If your order has not arrived in 10 UK business please check with your local post office to see if they are holding the package before contacting us.
• European average delivery time is 5 UK business days.
• International average delivery time is 7 - 21 UK business days.
Due to customs delays this can be considerably longer. If you have not received your order within 21 UK business days please check with your local post office to see if they are holding the package before contacting us.
• Payment - All payments must be received via PayPal within 7 days of purchase.
• No Quibble Guarantee - We strive to offer accurate descriptions and offer a money back guarantee. We will refund the purchase cost of any book that does not offer full satisfaction.
• Returns - Returns are accepted. In the event of a problem please contact us through eBay to resolve the issue before leaving feedback.
Purchasing an item constitutes full acceptance of these conditions.
The most easterly bookshop in the United Kingdom!
We are a young and dynamic company based in Lowestoft on the UK's east coast. We supply a wide range of quality used books both nationally and throughout the World offering excellent value for money and a prompt efficient service wherever you may be.