All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange is inevitable, and how we handle it determines a great deal of our success in life. Fortunately, 10 Steps to Successful Change Management can help you understand change and take proactive steps toward dealing with it. With this handy go-to resource as your guide, you can understand and evaluate change, and apply practical tools that will help you t only cope with the inevitable, but benefit from it. Do you look forward to change, or do you face it with a sense of impending doom? Change is inevitable, and how we handle it determines a great deal of our success in life. Yet many people dread change, viewing it as a threat to be overcome rather than an opportunity to learn and grow. Fortunately, 10 Steps to Successful Change Management can help you understand change and take proactive steps toward dealing with it whether it comes from techlogy, organizational shifts, ecomic or global trends, or simply the passage of time. With this handy go-to resource as your guide, you can understand and evaluate change, and apply practical tools that will help you t only cope with the inevitable, but benefit from it. This book can serve as a step-by-step program for systematically building your change management strategy, or you can turn directly to whichever chapter will help solve the problem at hand today. Either way, you'll be provided with insights, case studies, tools, and techniques to put you ahead of the change curve. You'll learn how to: develop a change management team and create supportive alliances communicate your plans, take your vision from idea to action, and overcome challenges along the way measure your success, review lessons learned, and build a culture of constant improvement.With 10 Steps to Successful Change Management at your fingertips, you'll be prepared to understand what's happening, minimize the risk that goes with it, and take advantage of the opportunities that change can bring. Instead of dreading the possibility that changes will occur, you'll be assured of your ability to handle them and to thrive and grow through the experience.
- Author BiographyGeorge Vukotich has specialized in change management throughout his career. As a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force for 20 years, he was involved in numerous training and leadership development initiatives. He also has extensive experience in the corporate and consulting fields with IBM, Arthur Andersen, Motorola, and BP, among others. Vukotich holds a PhD in organizational development, and is head of the graduate program in training and development at Roosevelt University in Chicago. He lives with his wife and two children in River Forest, Illinois.
- Author(s)George Vukotich
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleASTD's 10 Steps Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.