Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a critical history of Cuba, beginning on May 20th 1902, when Cuba obtained its independence from Spain. This book describes many events and personal experiences in which the author participated, as well as members of his family and people he knew. These events and personal experiences provide the English reader an insight of the Cuban history t easily obtained by dry revision of historical records.
- Author(s)Jorge Besada Ramos
- PublisherJorge Besada
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJorge Besada
- Weight789 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.