All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefalgo Tufferdenn is a twenty-something ex-gang member turned aspiring writer who turns his life around, albeit through the dubious means of blackmailing his boss. Desperate to escape a chequered past, he is offered an opportunity for a fresh start and he w wants to fall in love and have a family himself - to be the father his own father never was. When he meets the beautiful, elusive and emotionally fragile Rebecca, he thinks she may be 'the one'. From their very first meeting, however, some very disconcerting and nightmarish events take place, causing Defalgo to question his own sanity including what is real and what isn't. A broken mind is like an unsolvable puzzle. No matter how much you rummage through the parts, you can never find a piece.
- Author BiographyI've not much to say that would interest you as someone brave enough to read a book from a first-time author. I love the idea of love, the purity I see in certain people, and my faith. Other than that, I'm as mundane as they come. A normal guy with some very unusual and substantially extraordinary encounters from time to time. I enjoy writing poetry and more importantly, I love food.
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.