All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Peaches believes she has bad luck and it will spread to others. Her friends show her the difference between luck and blessings. Yvonne E. Lovell's children's spiritual book.
- Author BiographyYvonne E. Lovell was born in Mt. Vernon, Washington on November 28, 1938. She moved to Tacoma, Washington with her mother and grandparents when she was two years old. She started a business in ceramics with a friend, then ventured out on her own. The day she applied for a business license she found a penny and named her shop Lucky Penny Ceramics. After fifteen years of selling and teaching ceramics classes, she took an interest in floral art. That worked out so well that she changed the name to Lucky Penny Floral and stayed in the flower business until 1995 when she decided she would close the shop. In 1996 she went to Pierce College to learn how to use a computer. She decided to try for her GED and was awarded that in the same year. Yvonne enjoyed learning so much that she decided to take reading and writing classes. Her instructors had a big influence on bringing out her writing talent. The next thing she discovered was she liked to journal and write poems to express her inner heart. But most of all she liked to write stories for children because she said, It makes me feel like a child again and I like to get into each character role. Yvonne was introduced to Cheryl Haynes, Publisher at FutureWord by copywriter and best selling author, Kristine M. Smith who was contracted to edit the work. A Gift For Mrs. Peaches struck home to the publisher and the book was put into production. Yvonne still lives in Tacoma, Washington with her husband, James. They have two children, Debra Diane, and Jeffery Lynn, three grandchildren, and five great-grandchildren.
- Author(s)Yvonne E Lovell
- PublisherFutureword Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFutureword Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tata Jariashvill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.