Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-seller for the introduction to drawing course, A Guide to Drawing provides an excellent balance of classic, historical examples from around the world coupled with the most current images that reflect the state of the art of drawing. The text provides a systematic and sound course of instruction, beginning with an introduction to the nature of drawing and an invitation into the initial experiences of drawing, both underscored by an emphasis on the importance of learning how to see. The text moves through chapters on art elements, drawing media and subject matter, concluding with more advanced topics that can be used in subsequent courses, encouraging readers to keep this text as a reference throughout their studies and into their careers as artists. The eighth edition of A Guide to Drawing covers the most relevant drawing topics being taught today, with more emphasis on fundamentally expressive powers of drawing as a contemporary visual language, and more emphasis on coordinating sight and thought processes while drawing.
- Author(s)Daniel M. Mendelowitz,David Faber
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.