All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Life in Museums: Managing Your Museum Career is the guide for museum workers of all ages and stages-full of sound advice, practical tips, and illuminating personal stories that span the array of museum disciplines. Topics range from personal branding and resume writing to managing from the middle and leadership at all levels; from professional writing to keeping a career journal; and from navigating within your institution to kwing when it's time to move on.
- Author BiographyGreg Stevens has run the American Alliance of Museums' Professional Development program since 2007, addressing career, management and leadership development, professional skills-building, and mentoring for the museum field. Wendy Luke is the founder of The HR Sage and has twenty years experience working with museums solving their toughest people problems.
- PublisherAmerican Association of Museums
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Association of Museums
- Weight553 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGreg (Greg S.) Stevens,Gregory D. Stevens,Wendy Luke
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.