All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoup has to be one of the healthiest and most versatile of meals. Here at New Covent Garden Soup Company, we've been using great ingredients to make fresh, delicious soups since 1987. Our recipes have been honed and perfected over time and we're still making the soups you love today. Now, hundreds of recipes later, we've picked fifty of our all- time favourites from our books to share with you in this handy padded pocket-sized edition. From Butternut Squash and Goat's Cheese to Pea and Bacon, and from Moroccan Lamb and Chickpea to Carrot and Coriander, this selection includes quick family favourites, dinner party delights and everything in-between. Whether you're looking for a quick and easy lunch or want try something a little more adventurous, it's all here in A Little Book of Soups.
- Author BiographyThe New Covent Garden Food Company was established in 1987 to bring quality, homemade soup to the shelves of our supermarkets. They remain the leading brand in fresh soup.
- Author(s)New Covent Garden Soup Company
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Weight237 g
- Width131 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.