All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionA Tale of Rebellion! From the dark mist of Raven Cove, the mysterious figure of the Scarecrow owns the night, terrorizing the British soldiers who reign with a tight fist on a small seaport village in the colonies. Set in the dramatic days before the American Revolution, a masked avenger seeks to maintain justice in the small town of Seaton. As the British seek to clamp down on the smugglers, only the Scarecrow and his freedom riders can stand against the tyranny of the new commandant of the town...one who threatens to destroy the entire town in order to catch the Scarecrow. A Murder of Scarecrows is a graphic vel of high adventure.
- Author BiographyAuthor Gary Reed is known for his historical forays including the highly acclaimed, Saint Germaine, which has a supernatural twist as Germaine travels through historical events. Reed is also the author of Red Diaries, a look at the assassination of JFK and how Marilyn Monroe's death tied into that. Wayne Reid is a noted illustrator who has drawn a wide variety of subjects over his long career...from H.P. Lovecraft to Sherlock Holmes to westerns. The two have teamed on other works including Zulunation, a full length comic story in Sherlock Holmes: Murder at Moulin Rouge, and many other projects.
- Author(s)Gary Reed
- PublisherCaliber Comics
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaliber Comics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wayne Reod
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.