All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbrianna is married to the most torious man in California. She's loved Keith since she was 17, and 18 years later she still does. What she is less in love with is Keith's constant infidelity, his lack of meaningful interaction with their sons, and his habit of killing people. As her 35th birthday approaches, Abrianna has stalled in her robotic compliance with Keith's life and lays down ultimatums. Faced with losing his wife, Keith genuinely plans to let go of his girlfriend of two years - just as soon as he kws if the baby she's carrying is really his. But when he is slow to change, Abrianna, hurting and left vulnerable, indulges in an infidelity of her own with the worst possible man she could have chosen. While the family's stability begins circling the drain, unbekwnst to everyone the couple's oldest son has been helping police form a damning case against his father. Never a particularly religious family, the Castiglias will do more praying this year than ever before.
- Author BiographyCharmiane Wilson is a California native with an extensive writing career beind her. She presently lives in Covina California with her unimaginably talented and beautiful daughter.
- Author(s)Charmiane Wilson
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.