All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighth edition of the bestselling Abrmal Psychology engages students with its integrated coverage of theory, diagsis, and treatment; its inclusive wide-ranging cross-cultural perspective, and its focus on the real-life impact of mental illness. Containing the latest research, Abrmal Psychology returns in a timely new edition.
- Author BiographyRONALD J. COMER is a Professor in the Department of Psychology, Princeton University, USA. He is also a Practicing Clinical Psychologist and serves as a Consultant to the Eden Institute for Persons with Autism, USA, to hospitals, and to family practice residency programs throughout New Jersey.
- Author(s)Ronald J. Comer
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Weight1670 g
- Width231 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.