All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAcupuncture can be a very effective way of strengthening the body's resistance to illness, and of eliminating potentially harmful pathogens. This book provides a complete overview of the principles involved in distinguishing between different syndromes of illness in patients, and of selecting and administering appropriate treatments. The book describes the functions of acupuncture within the wider context of traditional Chinese medicine, and explains the principles involved in identifying and treating different illnesses and complaints. A large portion of the book is devoted to describing how to diagse and treat more than 130 different conditions, including headaches and angina, asthma, depressive disorders, dementia, and acne. This comprehensive textbook, compiled by the prestigious China Beijing International Acupuncture Training Center (CBIATC), under the editorial directorship of leading Chinese practitioners Zhu Bing and Wang Hongcai, is an invaluable reference for the advanced student or practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Author BiographyZhu Bing and Wang Hongcai teach at the China Beijing International Acupuncture Training Center (CBIATC), an organisation founded in 1975 at the request of the World Health Organisation. CBIATC has a prestigious reputation as one of the world's leading training organisations in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Acupuncture Textbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWang Hongcai,Zhu Bing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.