CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn the aftermath of the 2008 housing crisis, Elle Serra discovers she is living two lives simultaneously. In one, she is a CPA working for a global banking conglomerate. In the other, she is a wife and mother discovering her power as a grassroots activist targeting the same corporate bank. As she seeks to unravel the cause of her dual existence, Elle must come to terms with the sometimes destructive impact her choices have had on those closest to her. In doing so, she learns that sometimes the most intimate decisions have the potential to change the world.
- Author BiographyMaria M. Callison spent two decades in the financial and credit union industries, during which time she was primarily involved in lending and regulatory compliance. Having traveled extensively, the author brings a global perspective to both her writing and personal philosophies. A Pacific Northwest native, she now calls Alabama home. She is currently working on her second novel and a collection of children's stories.
- Author(s)Maria M Callison,Maria Naccarato
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.