All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical introduction to analyzing ecological data using real data sets. The first part gives a largely n-mathematical introduction to data exploration, univariate methods (including GAM and mixed modeling techniques), multivariate analysis, time series analysis, and spatial statistics. The second part provides 17 case studies. The case studies include topics ranging from terrestrial ecology to marine biology and can be used as a template for a reader's own data analysis. Data from all case studies are available from www.highstat.com. Guidance on software is provided in the book.
- Author BiographyGrad students, researchers
- Author(s)Alain F. Zuur,Elena N. Ieno,Graham M. Smith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.