CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionAndie dreams of becoming an artist. Her best paintings are inspired by the moon and so she's fascinated by news of the first moon landing. But will it be the same magical place once man has set foot on it, and will her paintings win the attention they deserve? Set in 1969 against the vivid backdrop of one of the most thrilling moments in modern history, this is the second irresistible Historical House title from award-winning author, Linda Newbery.
- Author BiographyLinda Newbery is an extremely successful children's author, with a particularly strong reputation for historical novels. In 2002 her novel The Shell House was shortlisted for both the Carnegie Medal and the Guardian Children's Fiction Award, and in 2003 Sisterland was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal.
- Author(s)Linda Newbery
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Historical House
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest Age9years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.