All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw you can see a princess in the sky when you look at the stars? That princess is Andromeda, whose story in Greek mythology is so famous that a constellation is named after her. Readers explore the Andromeda myth and information about the Andromeda constellation, such as where to find it and what objects in space can also be seen while looking at it. This topic explores important areas of science curricula in an engaging way, with many fun facts and vibrant photographs of the stars.
- Author(s)Mary Austen
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleConstellation Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width211 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.