All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAround 2000, Leipzig School painter Annette Schroter (born 1956) switched from painting to the delicate art of paper cut-out. Gathered here are works from the past four years, some of them wall-sized, which showcase her mastery of the medium. Schroter's marvelously intricate works incorporate fragments of old industrial architecture, graffiti, tags and logos.
- PublisherVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- Weight885 g
- Width216 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.