All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, other technique has gained such significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and n-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Author BiographyEditor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- Series TitleAnnual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight630 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGraham A. Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.