Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how a one-man operation grew to become the largest wholesale grower of perennial garden plants in America. Starting from a $1,000 investment and a passion to succeed, the company grew and was sold for more than $10 million. The fact is that a person can make more money selling a company than operating it. This book tells how to successfully build and sell a company, with an emphasis on how, why and when to sell. Used as a supplemental textbook for teaching International MBA students in China on Business Strategy.
- Author BiographyRon Iverson grew up in Illinois working for his family business growing perennial garden plants. After graduating from Northwestern University's business school and having built a solid foundation of business acumen, he ventured out to start his own business and put his ideals to the test dealing on his own with bankers, building a customer base, negotiating with suppliers and ultimately having more than a thousand employees over the years. The result was to grow his business into the largest producer of perennial garden plants in the country, fighting the competition all the way---and winning. His company sold for over $10 million in 1996. During that time, Ron traveled the world extensively developing a unique set of business practices and philosophies learning from various countries and cultures around the world and customizing for his own success. Since the sale of his company in 1996, Ron has served in consulting roles for other businesses and has been involved in numerous business transactions. More recently, Ron has been invited to teach at Tongji University in Shanghai to International MBA students on Business Strategy using this book as supplemental reading for the class. Ron now resides in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Author(s)Ronald C Iverson
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.