Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionColour your way to better focus! Colouring books ...for grown-ups. Remember the long hours spent colouring in the lines of your most-cherished colouring books, full box of crayons within reach, the demanding adult world tuned out? Secretly long for an excuse to retreat back into that world? Now you can. Find your inner artist and colour your way to better focus! Mindfulness helps us to appreciate the world around us - to feel centred, less stressed and more fully alive. Art for Mindfulness offers the perfect aid - 60 stunning blank winter wonderland scenes to help focus your mind, unlock your creativity and calm your conscious as you pour colour into them. With an introduction from art therapist and mindfulness practitioner Imi Lo, plus accompanying quotes with each illustration to inspire meditation as you go through, Art for Mindfulness is the beautiful colouring book for grown-ups you can mindfully complete. So pick up your pencil, unleash your creativity and watch your well-being thrive!
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Content Note60 b/w, 5 col illus
- Weight530 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Tomlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.