All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this instructive and entertaining book, James Plaskett, very much rewned for his attacking prowess over the chessboard, presents readers with all the necessary skills and belief to launch successful offensives against unwary opponents. Using illustrative games, Plaskett reveals how to convert all types of advantages, such as a lead in development, a better pawn structure or a safer king, into fully blown attacks.
- Author BiographyJames Plaskett is one of Britain's most talented and imaginative grandmasters. A former British Champion, his sharp and uncompromising play has won many admirers. Plaskett lives in the UK.
- Author(s)James Plaskett
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleStarting Out
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.