All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAugmented reality (AR) is a techlogy that enables the user to see the real world, with virtual objects superimposed upon or composited with the real world. This book includes chapters focused on the following: the methodology of AR software for educational purposes; the use of augmented reality applications in the area of music education and music therapy; medical AR (in which the virtual entity is medical data); the role of AR in consumers' augmented experiences; and AR for cultural heritage, meaning the developments in multimedia techlogy to facilitate the learning experience in cultural heritage with the aid of improved user interaction methods.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRaymond Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.