All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, there has been considerable interest in highly integrated, low power, portable wireless devices. This mograph focuses on the problem of low power GFSK/GMSK modulation and presents an architectural approach for improved performance. Including several valuable tools for the practicing engineer.
- Author(s)Dan McMahill
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number650
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight278 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.